Mission, Vision & Values
Circle Of Concern is guided by some lofty ideals. Each day, as we feed families from the food pantry, share financial assistance, distribute school supplies, Thanksgiving turkeys or holiday gifts, we are led by our commitment to our Vision, our Mission and our Values. With these words, we declare what we do, how we do it and what we envision for our community.
Circle Of Concern feeds the hungry and provides assistance to low-income families living in west St. Louis County.
Improving every life in our community by reducing hunger and poverty
- We demand INTEGRITY in all we do.
- We RESPECT the innate worth of every Circle stakeholder, including our clients, volunteers, donors, staff and community partners, and we strive to reflect that respect in every interaction.
- We acknowledge that it is only through COLLABORATION with many partners that the work of Circle is successfully accomplished.
- We are committed to responsible STEWARDSHIP of the time our stakeholders give us, the talents they share with us and the funds they invest in us.
- We believe that our COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE ensures the highest quality services for our clients today and the resources to sustain them in the future.