Food & In-Kind Giving
Much of the food we share comes from donations from individuals and groups in our community. Throughout the year, we rely on others to bring food staples, holiday basics and even personal care items that are given to our clients.
Here’s more information about the food we share with our clients:
- We can accept only unexpired food.
- Donations are accepted during regular business hours. Due to health concerns, we must discard food left outside our doors after business hours.
- Fresh produce from home and community gardens is welcomed! We cannot accept home-canned foods or processed meats.
Food and In-Kind Giving Needs:
- Canned and non-perishable foods and garden produce
- Toilet paper and personal care items
- Diapers and infant care items
- Feminine care and adult care products
- New blankets – new afghans, throws, bedspreads
- New heaters, fans & air conditioners
- New back-to-school items – school supplies, especially sturdy backpacks & solar scientific calculators for high schoolers
- New, unwrapped toys for children up to age 18
- New winter hats, gloves
- Activity and entertainment gift cards
We also accept gift cards for use in most of our programs, including those from area grocery stores, discount retail stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Please note: Circle Of Concern does not accept clothing or furniture donations.